Our client, a Serviced Apartment Specialist, is looking for a Global Account Manager.
The position will be responsible for providing sales support as well as being the single point of contact for EMEA (Europe, Middle East & Africa) guests.
- Managing arrival and departures information for guests travelling to/from EMEA for this specific account, coordinating housekeeping schedules to ensure apartments are cleaned and inspected for arrivals.
- Responding to guest service concerns and resolving issues directly with partners and properties and keeping up to date records of reservations and other pertinent information necessary.
- Responsible for maintaining information accurately across all departments and systems.
- Works with partner providers to source and lease apartments for clients.
- Utilise brand standards to present available apartments to Corporate Clients.
- Provide excellent customer service to clients.
- Single point of contact for EMEA guests associated to one of the largest accounts.
- Log, track, and resolve guest service concerns with properties and providers directly.
- Communicate with guests daily to answer questions and offer support while they are in or travelling to/from EMEA.
- Assist Global Sales Team with incoming telephone calls, emails and online questions and enquiries.
- Responsible for preparing reservation paperwork.
- Maintains knowledge of all apartment locations, types, rates and amenities in all markets.
- Assist in the sales process to promote revenue by booking reservations, increasing rates and increasing occupancy.
- Performs administrative and sales support duties as required by Global Solutions Team.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Over 4 year’s administrative, Inventory and/or sales support experience in the Corporate Housing, Serviced Apartments, Hospitality, Apartment management and/or the real estate industry is preferred.
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand the English language fluently to communicate with management, clientele, and co-workers.
- Proficient in all Microsoft applications including: Excel/Word/MS Outlook.
- Flexibility to work evenings and weekends as dictated by business and operational demands.
- The role is a fully remote position to be based in the UK with all office equipment provided