Alchemy is supporting a global Relocation provider in their search for an Assistant Relocation Consultant.
This position reports directly into the Relocation Manager and will ensure the end to end delivery of various relocation services.
This position offers hybrid working with 2 days in the office and 3 days remote.
Key Duties of the Assistant Relocation Consultant:
- Provide administration support to Relocation Consultants and assist team members on management of assignee files
- Setting up files in database with key information and uploading relevant documents
- Drafting initial emails for the Relocation Consultant to send to the assignee
- Keeping Area Consultants diaries up to date and organise their busy schedules
- Booking Destination Service Providers
- Booking Inventory check in and check out
- Arrange for cleaning companies to perform end of tenancy cleans
- Source Short Term Accommodation options and prepare document for Relocation Consultant to send to the assignee
- Draft Standing Order payment requests for rental payments and send to Expense Management Team to set up and pay
- Draft Tenancy Termination Letters for Relocation Consultants to send to agents and landlords
- Attends and actively participates in all team and/or meetings and training sessions
- Participates in project work as requested
- Previous experience in a customer service, administration-based role
- An ability to prioritise tasks and work on own initiative.
- Strong IT skills
- Excellent attention to detail, with suburb organisational skills
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong administration skills