Alchemy are currently partnering with a global technology firm who are looking to recruit a Big Data Developer to be based onsite in Madrid.
This is a permanent hybrid role working on a client site, you will be required to work on the client site 1-2 days a month.
- Experience in developing information ingestion systems in “on premise” environments based on Hadoop, either with the commercial distribution of Hortonworks (HDP and HDF) or Cloudera (CDP and CDF).
- Within the technological stack of these distributions, it would be necessary to provide solid knowledge of HDFS, Apache Hive (>=3.1.0) and Apache Spark (>=2.3.x), as well as knowledge in the use of the flow automation tool Apache Niphi.
- As programming languages, it is essential to have basic knowledge of Python, Scala and Java.
- It is necessary to be familiar with CI/CD processes based on Azure DevOps, and the Apache Maven project construction tool.
- Very valuable to have knowledge of Apache Kafka and Apache HBase.