A new opportunity is available for an experienced Global Mobility Consultant to join our client’s team in Tokyo.
The Global Mobility Consultant will consult and administer all components of International Relocations. You will coordinate all aspects of international relocations including international policy administration, expense reimbursement, visa and immigration, home search and household goods.
Fluent in Japanese & English is essential for this role.
- Manage the full relocation cycle of the relocating employees including VIP moves
- Understand and comply with the specific client policies and service requirements
- Develop, maintain and build a working relationship with transferring employees, HR and local partners
- Carry out the pre-assignment briefing and client policy review with transferring employee
- Provide continuous advice and support to both clients and relocating employees
- Enter all required data into internal systems
- To ensure that all services are billed for promptly
- Communicate any service failure to the Global Mobility Manager
- Prepare weekly status reports for all ongoing assignments
- Evaluating operational efficiency and recommending process improvements
- Strong background in Global Mobility either inhouse or within the Relocation industry
- Work well under pressure with the ability to meet deadlines
- Proficient using Microsoft Office and web-based software
- Prior customer service experience is highly desirable
- Highly organised with the ability to multitask