Our client is looking to hire an International Human Resources professional with experience in handling Expatriate Management needs for company employees.
The ideal candidate will be fluent in Japanese and will have some experience working for an internal HR or Global Mobility team, supporting relocation needs for employees.
Training will be provided.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Liaising with client HR Managers in Japanese to confirm their relocation business needs
- Serve as the point of contact to client assignees and HR contacts during the process
- Provide advisory to clients and assignees regarding international relocations, global mobility and HR management
- Helping to manage the global mobility process from start to finish, ensuring client and assignee satisfaction
- Assisting assignees to find temporary accommodation for transferee and family
- Understanding the global mobility and relocation process for employees
- Deliver assignee policy briefing to all transferees and issuing assignee paperwork in English & Japanese
- Ensuring the internal system is updated at all times
Qualities of the Japanese Global Mobility & HR Advisor include:
- Previous experience working in International HR with experience dealing with the Global Mobility and Expatriate Management process
- Knowledge of HR, Expatriate Management, Relocation or Global Mobility
- Understanding of the expatriate mobility processes
- Highly motivated with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent researching and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of visa and immigration requirements would be advantageous
- Excellent computer skills including MS Office and Outlook
- A proactive, enthusiastic and motivated attitude
- Fluency in Japanese is essential!!