Alchemy is happy to be working with an expanding Art Logistics company who are looking for an Accountant to come aboard part time in their office in New York.
- Analysis of quarterly P&L broker profits by department and location.
- Interoffice reconciliations on a monthly basis.
- Responsibility for the administration of expenses and minor cash transactions.
- Administration of transactions and billing for Vendors.
- Responsible for the reconciliation process with internal and external financial records.
- Keep up to date with credit control.
- Hold a Certified Public Accountant license (CPA) or an equivalent certification/license.
- Knowledge of accounting transactions and petty cash is a must.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar position or within accounting.
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to manage multiple projects.
Please get in touch today if you are interested!