Alchemy is partnering with a successful and well-renowned Art Advisory organisation in their search for an experienced and driven Project Coordinator.
Working together with their selected team, the successful candidate would be reporting to their Project Manager, coordinating world fine art and design projects in the luxury hotel and cruise space.
The company prides itself on providing an excellent working environment, where personal professional growth will be encouraged, recognised and rewarded.
- Work on the management of project documentation, focusing on fine artwork location, approved catalogues and specification.
- Facilitate communication and information flow with the whole project team and ensure an efficient and effective task completion.
- Track artwork fabrication, while raising purchase orders and compiling other purchase documents such as terms and conditions and contractual agreements.
- Work with merchants and artists to obtain signature and oversee the purchase orders payments, as well as invoicing.
- Lead point of contact for client shipping and multiple shipping vendors.
- Schedule collections, track progress and provide necessary documentation to vendors.
- Liaise with Project Managers and wider team to provide support documentation, layout guides, delivery plans and status reports.
- Compiling shipping and commercial invoices and coordinating high volume shipments and consolidations.
- Collaborating with production coordinator on production schedules and assisting with logistics and shipping timelines, including creating artwork labels for shipping.
- Proven experience and knowledge in art shipping and art handling.
- Excellent IT skills and familiarity with project management software, such as Microsoft Projects, in addition to general applications such as Microsoft 365 and Adobe Acrobat.
- Knowledge in import and export processes, specifically in Europe, is highly desirable.
- French language knowledge is plus!
- Driving licence is plus!
- Excellent time management skills, great work ethic, strong administrative skills and attention to detail are essential.
If this sounds like the position for you, please get in touch!