We are working with a leading hospitality provider who are seeking a Supply Chain Administrator.
The Supply Chain Administrator will be joining the existing team in order to manage their supplier accounts and property providers.
- Manage supplier partnerships to maintain positive customer service
- Source new suppliers.
- Locate property providers
- Manage all new providers and property listings.
- Building and maintaining relationships with new and existing clients
- Responsible for client communication.
- Previous supply chain experience
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Working knowledge of CRM systems and databases
- Degree education preferred
- Proficiency in MS Outlook and Word