A highly respected US-wide art logistics, storage, and transport company is seeking a strong candidate for the role of Technical Services Supervisor.
Based in Miami, Florida and primarily supervising the Transport Department, the successful candidate will possess strong leadership capabilities, people management skills, excellent communication, and significant logistical and transportation management expertise. The candidate should have experience working within the Miami, art services and transportation industry and will be tasked with creating and overseeing efficient operations of the transport fleet and staff.
The main duties for this role include:
- Manage personnel within the department, prioritizing superior technical skills and client satisfaction
- Management of the daily scheduling
- Ensure efficiency across the department to maximize clients served
- Management, mentoring, and training a team to the highest standards
- Assist the Business Development team with estimations and technical components of projects
- Support the Fleet Management Program including maintenance, DOT regulations and compliance, ELD logs, equipment etc
- Ensuring all projects are well planned and articulated including site visits and logistical planning
- Liaise with and manage contractors and vendors
- Manage operational duties including, but not limited to, efficiency metrics, establishing goals and objectives, providing training and feedback, and compiling quarterly and annual reports
The requirements for this role include:
- Team player who thrives in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Results driven
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Ability to learn and implement software and technical systems
- Able to manage heavy loads and other physically demanding tasks
- 5+ years of logistical and art handling experience preferred
If this sounds like the right position for you, get in touch!