Hybrid working is available.
You will be responsible for the overall customer experience delivering international moving services and outstanding customer services.
- Proactively execute moving services based on policy, approved pricing and logistics
- Communicate with the assignee throughout the duration of their relocation
- Proactively advise relocating customers on information and updates of their move as required
- Partner with vendors to ensure that they meet all Service Level Agreements and Key Performance Indicators required
- Deliver excellent level of customer service at all times and resolve any service failures or customer changes in the relocation schedule
- Coordinate and communicate any expense/costs information, changes and updates such as estimates, actual costs and exceptions to policy etc.
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert to clients and customers regarding the end to end household goods moving process
- Ensure accuracy and timeliness of billing and invoicing for household goods services
- Partner with moving services colleagues to arrange freight forwarding by air, sea and land for each move.
- Execute relocation based on existing pricing models and individual quotations.
- Proven experience working in the household goods moving sector
- Move coordination experience, dealing with door to door services
- Knowledge in freight forwarding processes
- Team player attitude
- Great communication and customer service
- Strong numerical skills
- Excellent IT skills
- FIDI/FAM certification or equivalent experience