Are you an experienced Recruitment Specialist operating within Corporate and Professional disciplines? Do you have experience working within Recruitment Agency?
Are you seeking an environment that encourages, enables and inspires creative working and innovative, modern approaches to recruiting?
Do you want to join a culture where you will be valued and empowered to generate results without being micro-managed and held to meaningless KPIs?
Alchemy Global Talent Solutions provides our people not only unique opportunities to work with some of the largest, blue-chip, corporate organisations internationally in niche industries, but also provides the infrastructure and technology to enable creativity and autonomy for the development of your desk and industry, with the added bonus of international travel!
Global Recruiting Specialist requirements:
- The successful candidate will have experience working for an international recruitment agency in a 360 recruiting role
- A senior recruitment specialist with a strong proven background
- Experience operating within professional sectors such as; IT, Legal, Financial Services, Automotive, Human Resources, Technology or similar
- Experience providing global recruitment solutions to clients across key locations such as; APAC, USA and Europe would be desirable, but not essential
- A polished business developer with impeccable client interaction and influencing skills
- Ability to handle challenging recruitment situations such as counter offers, offer declines and PSL tendering, creating positive outcomes
- Previous staff management and mentorship experience to junior members of staff would be advantageous as this position would seek to meet a sales target and hire their own Recruitment Resourcer to support them
- An individual who is strongly driven by Business Development, with a proven track record of recruiting success, client account management and demonstrable commercial awareness
- A tech-savvy, creative recruiter with Microsoft Office and social media skills
- An excellent communicator with an authentic, confident and outgoing personality
What do we offer in return?
- Full-time remote working from home
- An adaptable and flexible approach to learning new skills and market sectors
- An internationally recognised talent firm specialising in several specialist sectors worldwide
- Achieved the Top 25 Most Socially Engaged ranking on LinkedIn in EMEA!
- Opportunity to travel internationally for business development networking, industry events, conferences and awards
- A highly competitive commission plan
- Complimentary 'Birthday Leave’ in addition to holiday allowance
- Increasing holiday allowance with service length