We are looking to hire Graduates who want to kick start a long-term career in Recruitment.
Full training will be provided, there is also excellent opportunities for growth, development and progression.
If you are driven, determined and like to be rewarded financially for your hard work, then this is the perfect role for you!
Partnering alongside a Senior Recruiter, you will take responsibility for:
- Contacting candidates to sell niche sector job opportunities
- Registering new candidates and recording data on our internal database
- Building professional networking and marketing and advertising via social media
- Presenting candidates talent profiles, highlighting skills and experience
- Developing new international client business in existing and emerging markets
- Managing and coordinating interviews across global time zones
- Building professional relationships with candidates by regular contact via both telephone and email
What’s on offer:
- Full Training
- Hybrid working structure (after probation)
- Career progression and development
- Relaxed working environment with a casual wear policy
- Opportunity to travel worldwide for business development, networking, conferences and awards
- Competitive and uncapped commission plan