We are looking to hire a Recruitment Resourcer to join our Essex-based recruitment division.
We’re seeking a motivated individual with great communication skills to support our Global Talent Alchemists, covering recruitment coordination, talent resourcing, and interview management.
You’ll need great research skills, drive, energy, natural people skills and the desire to progress and develop.
In return, you will have excellent opportunities for career advancement and progression.
The Graduate Recruitment Resourcer will be responsible for...
- Sourcing candidates for job opportunities by networking, CV search sites, LinkedIn and our internal database/CRM
- Contacting and screening candidate suitability for roles
- Registering new talent and recording information on our internal database
- Formatting CVs and presenting candidate applications for job opportunities globally
- Coordinate the end-to-end recruitment process with candidates including booking interviews across worldwide time zones
- Delivering in-depth candidate interview preparation
- Maintaining relationships with candidates by regular contact via both telephone and email
- Supporting media, marketing and social media for network engagement
- Managing job offer and placement process
- Additional admin and project work as required
Skills and experience required:
- Authenticity, we want personality and passion
- Keen desire to learn, develop and progress – promotions are waiting!
- Either Degree level education or prior experience in Recruitment
- Self-motivation with the desire to succeed
- Great organisation and multi-tasking skills
- Confidence is key!
- Excellent IT skills using Microsoft Office and social media sites
Alchemy offers excellent opportunities for career growth and development, along with great benefits including:
- Hybrid working
- Excellent commission plan
- Opportunities for Learning & Development
- Complimentary Birthday Leave
- Perks platform
- Increasing Holiday allowance
- Paid Volunteering
- International travel opportunities