We are seeking a skilled Recruitment Specialist to join our APAC recruitment team.
We are seeking an experienced agency recruiter with a proven background in hiring across the APAC markets, with a particular focus on Hong Kong and Singapore.
This position comes with the opportunity for ongoing career development.
Fluency in English and either Mandarin or Cantonese is essential.
Requirements for the APAC Recruitment Specialist position:
- A skilled Recruitment Specialist with a strong proven background in the full 360 process within recruitment across the APAC market
- Previous experience hiring talent for corporate clients providing regional recruitment solutions
- Ability to successfully deliver full-scope recruitment services including, resourcing, headhunting, coordinating interviews and closing offers
- A polished business developer with impeccable client interaction and influencing skills
- Ability to handle challenging recruitment situations such as counteroffers, offer declines and PSL tendering, creating positive outcomes
- Previous staff management and mentorship experience to junior members of staff would be advantageous
- An individual who is strongly driven by Business Development, with a proven track record of recruiting success, client account management and demonstrable commercial awareness
- A tech-savvy, creative recruiter with Microsoft Office and social media skills
- An excellent communicator with an authentic, confident, and outgoing personality
What’s on offer:
- Opportunity to grow and develop
- Full remote in the UK or agile working from our Essex-based office
- Ability to work a mix of UK and APAC working hours
- The chance to join an internationally recognised talent firm
- Opportunity to travel internationally for business
- Highly competitive salary and commission plan