The position will be responsible for providing Inside Sales as well as being the single point of contact for nationwide guests.
- Assist the sales team with incoming telephone calls, emails and online questions and enquiries.
- Managing arrival and departures information for guests travel
- Responsible for maintaining information accurately across all departments and systems.
- Works with partner providers to source and lease apartments for clients.
- Utilise brand standards to present available apartments to Corporate Clients.
- Provide excellent customer service to clients.
- Single point of contact for guests
- Communicate with guests daily to answer questions and offer support while they are travelling.
- Responsible for preparing reservation paperwork.
- Maintains knowledge of all apartment locations, types, rates and amenities in all markets.
- Assist in the sales process to promote revenue by booking reservations, increasing rates and increasing occupancy.
- Performs administrative and sales support duties as required.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Over 2 year’s Inside Sales, administrative, Inventory and/or sales support experience in the Corporate Housing, Serviced Apartments, Hospitality, Apartment management and/or the real estate industry is preferred.
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand the English language fluently to communicate with management, clientele, and co-workers.
- Proficient in all Microsoft applications including: Excel/Word/MS Outlook.