- Carrying, loading and unloading artwork, antiques and other arts-related high-value objects.
- Assist the Warehouse Manager with general warehouse duties.
- Filling in all required paperwork using the company’s internal systems.
- Adhere to all company policies and Health and Safety procedures.
- Packing and unpacking objects correctly and safely
- Ensure the safety and security of the goods is always monitored.
- Ensure you conduct yourself in a professional manner when visitors and clients are present.
Experience and Skills:
- Previous experience working in a similar role for an Art Shipping company, Gallery, Museum or Removals company.
- Fine art handling skills are beneficial.
- Strong attention to detail and organisational skills are essential.
- Excellent computer literacy skills are required
- Good customer service skills are beneficial.
- Class 2 HGV license is not essential but desirable.