Alchemy has a unique opportunity for a Studio Administrator to join our Art Studio client in Brooklyn, New York.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work closely with a leading contemporary artist at their international studio, you will provide administrational support, and oversee projects, ensuring that projects are keeping within project timelines.
Ideally, our client is looking for someone with exceptional communication, problem solving and administrational skills with a clear background in Project Management who is capable of working in a fast-paced and successful studio.
- Schedule, prepare and attend project meetings and taking detailed notes for distribution
- Track the progress of projects, and all actions relating to their competition
- Develop and maintain processes, to ensure the studio is organised
- Liaise with third parties, such as Fabricators, Galleries and Museums
- Coordinate travel arrangements for project related travel
- Develop, and track project budgets, ensuring that sufficient financial records are kept
- Assist with general studio administration, and studio organisation
- At least two years of experience within Administration or Project Management
- Track record of complex problem solving
- Strong writing and proofreading skills
- Keen eye for detail
- Previous experience managing and developing budgets
- Strong attention to detail and problem solving skills
- IT proficiency
- Interest in fine art, with a knowledge of industry best practices
If this sounds like you, please send your Resume now.