We are working with an established Fine Art Shipping company in London, who are seeking an experienced Fine Art Technician to join their team.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Handling, moving, and coordinating the storage of Art and Valuable objects.
- Assisting with the preparation and installation of sales and exhibitions, views, breakdowns and transport of art, liaising with all coordinators and other departments when necessary.
- Checking the condition of the art, and accurate labelling and recording of locations of all property.
- Ensuring the safety of both people and property always.
- Completing property condition reports and risk assessments.
- Previous experience in handling fine art and great care in handling client’s property is preferred.
- Able to lift heavy goods.
- Excellent skills in client service, problem-solving and attention to detail.
- Enthusiastic and organised.
- Great communication skills
- Passion and appreciation of fine art.
- Ability to travel when required.
If this sounds like the role for you, please get in touch!