- Generate leads and identify opportunities to develop new business
- Sell corporate relocation and global mobility services to prospective clients, services include; destination services, corporate housing, language & cultural training, tax & compensation, household goods moving, visa & immigration and expense management
- Build an in depth understanding of each clients talent mobility goals in order to identify best solutions to meet their individual needs
- Utilise subject matter expertise in global mobility and relocation to add value to clients
- Create and maintain strong relationships with global mobility decision makers
- Attend industry conferences and events such as FEM, Worldwide ERC etc.
- Lead sales presentations to prospective clients and close the sale
- Design and implement sales strategies
- Meet/exceed revenue targets and achieve sales goals
- Manage the RFP process
- Sales & Business Development experience in the relocation and global mobility industries is essential
- Experience selling corporate relocation and global mobility services
- Holds strong relationships with global mobility decision makers
- Strong knowledge of relocation and global mobility services and processes
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
This is a remote position with travel as required.