Prior experience working in B2B services solution selling is required. You will be directly responsible for identifying and successfully generating business with new corporate clients and obtaining additional business by request for proposal.
Primary duties and responsibilities:
- Develop relationships with existing clients by cross-selling other services and maintaining a good commercial awareness of the industry to anticipate client demands.
- Consult clients on processes and advise business solutions to best meet their needs and objectives.
- Actively seeking out new Immigration, Moving, Destination and Assignment Management services business opportunities for the company.
- Collaborate with the Head of Sales to meet the set goals.
- Ensure to achieve targets of new and expanding businesses and review sales targets monthly.
- Meeting with the team weekly to review accounts and sales activities.
- Deliver sales documentation and presentations that are both accurate and concise.
- Effectively communicate with Internal colleagues’ vital business information.
- Participate in RFP processes and communicate with Proposal Team.
- Keep up to date with client information and all activities in Salesforce.
- Fluency in English and Mandarin is essential.
- Previous experience with Sales and Business Development, preferably in the Relocation, Global Mobility and/or Household Goods Moving industry.
- Excellent networking and communication skills
- Proactive approach to sales through phone and in-person presentation.
- Strong sales and presentation skills and the ability to communicate with senior-level individuals.
- Knowledge of strategic sales and solution selling.
- A sales hunter with a proven track record of securing new business and exceeding sales targets.
- Be self-motivated, self-directed, and organized and show great attention to detail.