This position offers hybrid working with 2 days remote and 3 based in the office.
- Establish a schedule of sales meetings with prospective, current, and developing clients with a strategy to engage and seize opportunities.
- Create the essential procedures and processes to guarantee that the sales function runs smoothly, effectively, and accomplishes goals.
- Develop and recognise fresh business opportunities
- Make contact with potential and current clients using phone, email, face-to-face meetings, or networking
- Create presentations and proposals for potential clients
- Schedule your own appointments and manage your own time
- Establish and maintain relationships with important clients and other key stakeholders to make sure the company's full sales potential is realised in your region.
- Required to market air and sea freight services for both imports and exports.
- Assist business development on sales meetings.
- Project forwarding experience
- Driving Licence required
- Excellent knowledge of the Freight Forwarding markets
- Travel in the UK required
- Computer Literate
- Highly sales motivated
- Able to plan as well as work to and meet deadlines