We are working with an established Freight Forwarder who are looking to hire an experienced Business Development Manager, Freight Forwarding to work remotely in the UK.
This exciting opportunity would suit a strong sales professional that has extensive experience successfully selling multi-modal freight services across the UK.
- Identify opportunities to develop new business through cold calling, referrals, and networking
- Sell a full range of freight services including Air Freight, Road Freight, Ocean Freight, Customs and Warehousing
- Maintain strong client communication, with the aim to build excellent relationships with new and existing clients
- Fully understand each individual client freight needs and propose solutions to meet those needs
- Meet and exceed business development targets as set by the company
- Attend client meetings and chair presentations to present the company's freight forwarding services
- Attend freight industry conferences and networking events to generate leads and increase brand awareness
- Experience working in Sales and Business Development in the freight forwarding industry
- Proven track record securing new business in freight forwarding
- Experience selling freight services including Air Freight, Road Freight, Ocean Freight, Customs and Warehousing
- Extensive experience successfully driving revenue in a highly competitive market
- Highly motivated and energetic
- Strong communication and presentation skills