With a recognized market leader, this is an excellent opportunity to expand on your current sales skill set.
Responsibilities of the COD Sales Representative include, but are not limited to:
- Assessing prospective moving clients quickly and accurately and offering prices for a variety of moving services the business offers.
- Supplying moving service quotes in compliance with the company's price guidelines to both new and current clients.
- Looking for networking opportunities with moving industry experts in order to promote the company's moving and residential relocation services.
- Sustaining communication with prospective clients in an attempt to convert purchase orders and requests for quotes into sales.
- Serving as a point of contact for customers to help with their relocation and moving needs, as well as quickly attending to inquiries and grievances regarding the process.
- In addition, extra ad hoc responsibilities should be expected as and when necessary.
Skills and Requirements:
- Prior sales experience in the relocation and moving industries.
- Confidence in converting quotations and inquiries into sales.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills as well as organizational skills.
- Outstanding sales and business skills.
- The equivalent of a high school diploma or higher.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, don’t hesitate to reach out to Alchemy today!