This position is a relationship management opportunity that will serve as a brand ambassador, whilst building, maintaining, and engaging the service provider-client network across the International Relocation, Global Mobility, Immigration and Tax sectors.
The successful Client Network Engagement Manager will have maintained a successful corporate network across the expatriate management sector, have experience hosting industry events and will have knowledge of relevant industry associations such as; WWERC, FEM, IAM, SHRM etc.
Our client is looking for someone who is currently working within a member organisation, already arranging online and in person events, doing podcasts and pushing members to advisory services.
The role of the Client Network Engagement Manager – Global Expansion:
- Building the community and managing the network of international service provider members within Immigration, Global Mobility, Law, Tax & Accounting, Employ of Record & Global PEO providers etc.
- Develop brand recognition via social media and client engagement
- Creating and implementing an engagement plan specifically for professionals in the immigration, tax and legal fields
- Staying up to date on industry trends and techniques, utilising knowledge to understand best options to serve global client expansion requirements
- Creating and facilitating interesting discussions through events including roundtables, conferences seminars, webinars and forums
- Actively increasing the company’s network offering through engaging with the community
- Creating interesting content for members including articles, white papers and newsletters to add value, engage members and facilitate discussions
- Continuously managing and developing a prospect community portfolio and using strategic development techniques
- Using economic review and assessment to identify potential network members and suppliers
Skills and experience required for the Client Network Engagement Manager – Global Expansion position:
- A background in Relocation, Immigration, Law, Global Mobility, HR, Tax, Expatriate Services or EOR
- Ability to successfully build and develop professional relationships
- Full experience of building and engaging a member network
- Experience hosting industry events to professional audiences both virtually and in person
- Excellent technology skills required (use of social media, online platforms and different software)
- Proven background client engagement and activity within global mobility and expatriate services
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Extensive knowledge of international business trends and changes in emerging markets