The ideal candidate will possess a logistical mind and have experience working with high-end fine art clients, such as Galleries, Museums, Auction Houses and other art organisations.
- Maintain and develop relationships with new and existing clients, ensuring they receive top level service
- Using company specific quoting methods, oversee all inbound shipment requests from clients
- Keep up to date with shipment processes, keeping clients updated
- Assist the IT team to develop new products and platforms
- Work alongside various teams within the company to resolve and communicate ongoing processes with shipments
- Make suggestions to improve internal procedures
- Previous experience managing fine art shipment processes is essential
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- Comfortable building and maintaining relationships with professionals with colleagues and clients.
- Great customer service skills are required.
- Strong numerical skills