The main requirements include:
- Carry out all administrative tasks and duties
- Communicate with clients when required, ensuring they receive the most effective and efficient service, maintaining their expectations
- Work closely and collaboratively within the department
- Discuss difficulties and any issues with the head of department
- Adhere to company policies and procedures
- Follow health and safety regulations at all times
- Interface with all staff in the warehouse and office
- As necessary, take educational work courses
- Aid with the upkeep of professionalism
- Manage projects
- Working both onsite and offsite and across different departments within the business
- Oversee and coordinate shipments
- Take work calls and deal with inquiries
- Any other additional tasks when needed
The key skills include:
- Previous experience working within an administrative role within the art industry.
- Excellent IT skills and previous use of computer systems and spreadsheets.
- Knowledge of shipping procedures and documentation is desirable.
- Excellent communication skills are essential.