This is a great opportunity to join an established and well respected company in the commercial moving industry.
Primary duties and responsibilities:
- Managing and generating new removal business opportunities for the company.
- Make sure to get in touch with potential and existing Moves and Changes clients so they can be added to the Client Tender list when the opportunity arises and to establish relationships with key targeted clients for future bids.
- Effectively promote and manage all telemarketing-related prospects throughout all removal business services divisions, including updating pre-qualification and proposal information and concluding pre-qualification documentation.
- Attendance at network events and other professional gatherings is expected; however, working during events that go into the night is flexible.
- Administrative responsibilities.
- Manage all contact sources appropriately and effectively (including project Leaders and company contracts)
- Deliver a report that is both clear and concise to your immediate supervisor (frequency to be established).
- Develop and ratify specific plans for the department's progress in cooperation with the line manager.
- You will be in charge of tasks including business relocation's, data center migrations and storage, interior design, IT services and support, and more.
- Hospitals, art galleries, research facilities, manufacturing plants, colleges and universities, and other specialized removals.
- Previous sales and business development experience is essential, preferably in the commercial removals.
- A sales hunter with a proven track record of securing new business and exceeding sales targets
- Proactive approach to sales, actively targeting potential new accounts.
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to communicate with senior level individuals.
- Customer focused approach, and able to demonstrate strong relocation industry knowledge.
Please reach out to Alchemy today if you would like to apply.