Roles and Responsibilities of the Commercial Moving Sales Representative include, but are not limited to:
- Selling moving and relocation services and find new clientele.
- Engage commercial moving firms to learn about their requirements for managing expatriates and to create a network of relationships.
- Assist in advising and educating prospective customers about the moving services that the business can offer as a moving and relocation authority.
- Make sure to reach and surpass revenue and new client goals.
- Weekly reporting on company finances and client accounts are required.
- Meet with potential customers to talk about sales opportunities.
- Attend industry and local events as a company representative.
- Give sales presentations to prospective new customers.
- Previous experience in sales for the moving and relocation sector.
- Record of accomplishment in achieving goals and encouraging corporate expansion.
- Able to manage new business while showcasing a high level of leadership.
- Being able to focus on results and drive sales.
If you're interested in finding out more about this role, then please contact Alchemy Global Talent Solutions today!