A leading provider of International Moving & Relocation services is expanding their Consumer Sales team.
We are looking to hire a Sales /Surveyor to join their Singapore based team.
Scope of role:
- Converting inbound private relocation enquires and leads into opportunities
- Engaging with customers daily to discuss their moving and relocation requirements
- Conducting pre-move surveys via phone software
- Supporting the household goods moving process
- Understanding customer moving requirements.
- Conducting pre-move surveys via phone software and delivering move quotations to customers.
- Ensuring customers understand the moving process, advising on customs requirements, insurance, and other relocation services.
- Representing the company as an industry leader in international relocation and household moving
- Maintaining records and sales pipeline updates, meeting sales objectives by booking moves.
- Fostering strong relationships with customers, selling and recommending services to best meet their requirements.
- Use negotiation skills to close quotations while positioning the company’s service in a competitive market.
- Partnering with internal operations and sales surveying teams to discuss, recommend and ensure best service delivery of moves.
- Ideally 3 years + experience working in the moving and/or relocation industry
- Excellent telephone skills and engaging personality
- Prior experience working as a household goods moving surveyor is preferred.
- Able to operate in a fast-paced atmosphere and achieve strict deadlines.
- Self-motivated and goal driven.
- Willingness to always go the additional mile to achieve their personal and professional goals.
- Must have strong customer service experience in the moving, relocation or logistics sector.
- An excellent customer service attitude.
- A team player and able to work across business lines.
- Good written and spoken English, additional language skills are a plus.
- Competent with Microsoft Office and other IT programmes for which training will be provided.