Responsibilities of the Corporate Moving Administrator:
- Collecting information from corporate clients via telephone or face-to-face and supplying them with information regarding moving services.
- Obtaining and registering orders for third-party services, installation or service changes.
- Keeping current knowledge of contract carriage agreements and tariffs.
- Compiling contract forms, determining fees for requested services, and managing special requirements after gathering and reviewing all relevant information from the client.
- Maintaining up-to-date account profiles with applicable discounts and particular instructions that apply to each account.
- Entering and modifying data in ACT software.
- Performing follow-ups with corporate clients to advise on how their move is going and to make sure they are happy with the service.
- Tracking shipments for driver placement, destination services, and claim follow-up, notifying dispatch and the driver of any shipment modifications.
- Assisting with billing issues or service-related grievances, directing service-related issues to the appropriate departments for investigation.
Requirements of the Corporate Moving Administrator:
- At least 1 year of moving or related experience.
- Customer service skills.
- Fantastic IT and administration abilities.
- Strong attention to detail and numerical skills.
- Well organized.
If you are interested in this opportunity then reach out to Alchemy Global Talent Solutions today to learn more!