The company's main services include moving, destination services, global mobility, moving household goods, and immigration services, to name a few.
This position would be best filled by a seasoned executive from the moving, relocation, or global mobility industries.
Country Manager responsibilities will include:
- One of the most important aspects of the role is to grow the company through new client acquisition, implementation, and business growth with present clients.
- Making sure that rules and procedures are followed operationally and influencing any changes needed to meet regulatory requirements.
- Problem-solving and process improvement, constant global perspective, and cooperation with other international offices.
- Collaborate together with HR to ensure that rules are followed.
- Dealing with customer issues and service issues as the primary point of escalation.
- Identifying strengths and potential for improvement, inspiring the team, and ensuring a good view and attitude at work.
- Taking the helm in charge of running operations in Finland spending time coaching team leaders and managers.
- Establishing strong and trustworthy working relationships to uphold, protect, and enhance the money generated by our accounts.
- Assuming complete responsibility for our relationships with clients and working closely with our account management teams.
Country Manager Requirements:
- English & Finnish language proficiency.
- Extensive expertise of moving, immigration, and relocation services.
- Expertise running a Finnish business or a track record of success in senior management positions in the global relocation services industry.
- Strong business sense and negotiation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong knowledge of the global mobility and relocation market's rivals.
- Work with passion and determination in the client-facing, service-oriented expatriate services sector.