Our client, a reputable relocation company based in Hertfordshire, is looking for a Credit Controller to join their growing team. They are looking for a credit controller with a proven track record of collecting overdue payments and managing customer queries.
Responsibilities of the Credit Controller:
- Producing weekly debtors age analysis accompanied by detailed collection commentary.
- Distribution of customer receipts with the aid of operational staff.
- Examining and resolving inconsistencies with receipts and outstanding customer invoices.
- Following up on outstanding customer invoices and maintaining open lines of communication with clients and the business.
- Working with auditors to make sure annual monitoring is done properly.
- Establishing external connections with the proper contacts, such as auditors and clients.
- Staying current on changes to financial legislation and regulations as they relate to credit granting.
- Any other tasks assigned by your management.
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Strong time management and prioritisation skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Dealing with contention situations in a professional manner.
- Ability to work independently to secure payments both by telephone and email.