As a Customer Sales Representative, you will assist with scheduling and monitoring the move, as well as communicating with clients for the full moving process. Your objective is to ensure that every customer is fully satisfied with their Household Goods moving experience.
Core Responsibilities of the Customer Service Representative:
- Completing all necessary supporting documentation and data entry for each job, including compliance documents.
- Scheduling each job based on operational abilities and client requirements.
- Regularly and proactively communicate with the client, sales, and operations team to ensure a seamless customer experience.
- Checking documentation for accuracy by going over final prices and information.
- Correctly inputting all essential data into industry-specific tracking & software programmes.
- Completing various office tasks and duties at the branch site.
Requirements of the Customer Service Representative:
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities, as well as being very organised and detail-oriented.
- Experience coordinating moves and planning transportation.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- The ability to multitask and manage your time well.
- Someone who will thrive in a busy setting whilst always providing excellent customer service.
- The ability to maintain and accurately record client information, service requests, and service changes.
- A steady, dependable work ethic and a drive to continuously improve customer satisfaction.
Reach out to Alchemy to learn more and apply for this fantastic position!