The branch manager will be responsible for generating opportunities and sales by promoting the company’s removals services throughout Hong Kong. The ideal candidate will be passionate about delivering exemplary removals services to clients and achieving branch profit targets.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Develop sales and helping to grow the removals client base in the area by actively promoting the business and its removals services at every opportunity, including creating advertising and marketing alongside the line manager.
- Developing and implementing a business plan to provide clear direction, keeping in mind the agreed key business objectives of the company.
- The review and optimisation of departments to improve performance
- Drawing up timely, accurate sales proposals, making use of all documentation and sales literature
- Organising and overseeing customer moves accurately and timely, in line with clients specific removals needs.
- Implementing an effective system to ensure removals proposals and quotations are followed up.
- Remaining abreast of competition within the removals industry to ensure company competitiveness.
- Establish strong professional relationships with estate agents and surveyors, promoting company removals services.
- Working closely alongside the operations department to ensure assistance is given when necessary to minimise expenditure.
- Helping to produce various financial and forecasting reports through timely submission of monthly and annual information.
- Becoming an active member of the management team, regularly communicating with other department managers to discuss overall company performance and efficiency, suggesting improvements when necessary.
- Must come from a removals background.
- Have several years Branch Management experience, with previous experience of running a branch from operations to sales.
- Excellent man management skills.
- Impeccable levels of customer service and retention.
- A motivated, enthusiastic and optimistic outlook on work and projects.
If you would like to hear more about this exciting opportunity, please contact Alchemy today!