The Destination Services Consultant will coordinate relocation and DSP services for clients and their assignees.
Responsibilities of the Destination Services Consultant role include:
- Serve as the direct point of coordination for DSP activities
- Act as local subject matter expert to relating expats
- Case manage DSP Relocation case file
- Deliver ongoing relocation support and advice
- Arrange intercultural and language training if needed
- Deliver relocation services to expatriate assignees
- Be the subject matter expert
- Arrange and manage destination services not limited to home search, school search, settling-in services etc.
- Manage tenancy and letting negotiation
- Arrange local support for utilities, medical registration, bank account set up etc.
- Liaise with 3rd party vendors during the process
- Arrange temporary accommodation services
- Stay up to date on local property and real estate trends
Desired skills and experience:
- Excellent coordination and project management skills
- Cultural awareness
- Sound knowledge of real estate in Geneva
- Proven relocation and destination services experience
- Excellent numerical and IT skills
- Great customer service experience
- Bilingual skills Fluent in French and English