Proactively marketing household goods products and services to prospective corporate clients in a designated geographic area is the responsibility of this role. It also involves effectively locating, focusing on, and managing customers and prospects inside the assigned market area. The principal aim is to accomplish individual sales targets and goals specified in the business strategy within the designated timeframe.
- Develop moving strategies and sales targets in close collaboration with the senior management team to promote HHG services to potential corporate clients in the national account sector.
- Target important cities and states within the designated territory to optimize sales output; aggressively market and efficiently oversee a given territory to grow new prospects and clients within the moving industry.
- Taking part in, directing, and facilitating sales pitches and discussions for moving services.
- Meet or surpass yearly targets for individual sales within the allotted period.
- Develop corporate leads and sales activity in an efficient manner.
- Timely and accurate filing of necessary reports, upkeep of data in the CRM system, and provision of any additional data that upper management may want.
- Take part in the designated national, regional, and local moving and relocation conferences.
- Collaborate closely with the marketing department to oversee presentations, RFPs, bids, and other collateral materials as needed.
- Travel for business needs and market activity may be frequent and may involve overnight stays.
- Collaborate closely on the price, terms, and conditions of contracts within the team.
- Establish and develop professional working relationships with all team members, clients, and service providers.
- Respect all corporate regulations and guidelines as specified in the employee handbook.
- Requires proven sales and leadership abilities within the moving and relocation sector.
- Capacity to examine, evaluate, and decipher contract papers for the moving and relocation policies of potential clients.
- Strong writing and verbal communication abilities for working with contacts from prospects and other people as needed.
- Capable of delivering information to prospects, senior management, and/or public audiences.
- Exceptionally motivated and customer-focused interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multitask and arrange workflow to meet deadlines and prioritize tasks; the flexibility to reprioritize when circumstances and needs change during the workday.
- Familiarity with the Microsoft Office suite and other relevant programs and software.
If this interests you, reach out to Alchemy Global Talent Solutions today.