Our client is a market leader in the Fine Art world and is rapidly expanding their business, as well as their team.
They are looking for a talented, committed and experienced individual to join them on their journey of success and be part of their major development as a Director of Operations.
The right candidate will be able to lead, manage and mentor the on-site staff and coordinate the logistical projects for their internal teams.
- Lead a team of art professionals for the entire Miami branch as part of upper management. Oversee and guide Managers and Supervisors, while being the highest point of contact for Handlers, Packers and Coordinators.
- Ensure the safety of all staff and storage material, through managing and overseeing all site activities, including OSHA compliance and inventory management.
- Coordinate the scheduling and execution of all service work, involving all in-house teams (Account Management, Crating, Transportation, Warehouse).
- Handle documentation and ensure its completion efficiently and effectively.
- Manage the orders of supplies for the warehouse and always ensure a high level of security and efficient functioning.
- Process the payments of any pertinent accounts, close Work Orders in NetSuite and supervise the on-site execution of service jobs.
- Provide quarterly performance feedback and complete reviews for all teams, as well as communicate directly with other company operation teams to ensure alignment of policies and procedures.
- Able to work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven record of staff management experience.
- Significant experience in Operations in a managerial position, within the warehousing or logistics fields.
- Confident in driving results and meeting targets.
- Knowledge and experience with office software, such as collection management applications and Microsoft office.
- Great communication skills with ability to multitask.
- Knowledge and experience working with a range of warehouse equipment.
Please note this role will provide relocation support, if required. If this sounds like the position for you, please get in touch with us!