They are looking for a talented, committed, and experienced individual to join them on their journey of success and be part of their major development as a Director of Operations.
The right candidate will be able to lead, manage and mentor the on-site staff and coordinate the logistical projects for their internal teams.
- Lead a team of art professionals for the entire Denver and Aspen branch as part of upper management.
- Oversee and guide Managers and Supervisors, while being the highest point of contact for Handlers, Packers, and Coordinators.
- Ensure the safety of all staff and storage material, through managing and overseeing all site activities, including OSHA compliance and inventory management.
- Coordinate the scheduling and execution of all service work, involving all in-house teams (Account Management, Crating, Transportation, Warehouse).
- Handle documentation and ensure its completion efficiently and effectively.
- Manage the orders of supplies for the warehouse and always ensure a high level of security and efficient functioning.
- Process the payments of any pertinent accounts, close Work Orders in NetSuite and supervise the on-site execution of service jobs.
- Provide quarterly performance feedback and complete reviews for all teams, as well as communicate directly with other company operation teams to ensure alignment of policies and procedures.
- Able to work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven record of staff management experience.
- Significant experience in Operations in a managerial position, within the warehousing or logistics fields.
- Confident in driving results and meeting targets.
- Knowledge and experience with office software, such as collection management applications and Microsoft office.
- Great communication skills with ability to multitask.
- Knowledge and experience working with a range of warehouse equipment.
Please note this role will provide relocation support, if required. If this sounds like the position for you, please get in touch with us!