Alchemy is partnering with a highly reputable Moving & Relocation service provider to hire a Director of Sales to lead their multiple offices in Texas.
As the Director of Sales, you will be responsible for developing key growth sales strategies, tactics, and action plans.
This position offers agile working and will best suit a skilled sales professional with B2C or B2B sales management experience.
- Forecasting sales for each market and ensuring the application of market strategies
- Hold monthly one-on-one sales results meetings and pipeline management meetings with the sales representatives to make sure that the sales team is held accountable for results, pipeline, and sales activity.
- Maintaining and expanding a competent sales team that is accountable, differentiating, and providing value to customers
- Make sure that the CRM, estimating standards, and contractual standards are all being followed.
- Targeting and continuing hiring, training, and retention of salespeople
- Support key account and opportunity pursuits, weekly regional sales meetings, local market networking and marketing initiatives, and sales employees in their market pursuits.
- Utilise workplace services to stand out in the market and build strong connections with suppliers, channel partners, etc.
- Control, guide, and coach the sales team
- Experience of working within the Moving & Relocation sector
- Previous experience of managing and leading a sales team
- Excellent communication skills, both in writing and speaking
- Possesses the ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with both internal and external customers.
- Ability to operate independently and with initiative; superior interpersonal, leadership, and presenting abilities
- Excellent financial management, organizational abilities, and a focus on technology
- The ability to spend 50-60% of the time traveling to branches.
Please reach out to Alchemy today to find out more!