Responsibilities of the Director of Sales and Marketing:
- Forecasting, budgeting and reporting.
- Drive sales and marketing to European Clients in the automotive markets.
- Leading and mentoring a small team.
- Visiting clients to nurture and grow working relationships.
- Dealing with requests for quotes and PPAP.
- Monitoring client credit information and assisting in managing credit balances.
- Proposing sales and marketing strategies tailored to various localities.
- Acting as an advisor on client-related matters (contracts and credit).
- Evaluate potential partnerships, analysing available data to determine the benefits.
- 10 Years experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- Demonstrated track record of organisational growth and profitability
- Hold in depth knowledge of industry trends and market dynamics
- IATF experience is desirable
- Good understanding of the Japanese language is preferred