Responsibilities of the Dispatch/ Operations Manager:
- Overseeing the moving operations of a busy moving company.
- Communicating with OTR operational employees to ensure they are properly prepared for the movements they are performing.
- Daily dispatching, routing, and directing of crew.
- Tracking all shipments' status and addressing any driver service issues right away.
- Supporting the general moving manager in creating annual business plans.
- Training drivers correctly, including logs and paperwork.
- Recruiting departmental staff including interviews, hiring, and training.
- Overseeing the warehouse ensuring that equipment is clean, orderly, and well maintained.
- Being accountable for ensuring equipment is up to safety regulation standards.
- Quality Control.
- Assisting customers with any complaints or issues they may have.
Requirements of the Dispatch/ Operations Manager:
- 2+ years’ experience as a Moving Operations/ Dispatch Manager.
- Have managed local, intrastate, and interstate moves.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Strong people management skills.
- Well organized with good IT skills.
- A Valid Drivers License.
Please reach out to Alchemy today for more information.