The successful candidate will be responsible for the smooth operation of the moving department, offering excellent support to all parties involved throughout the moving process.
- Overseeing domestic Interstate HHG moves from initial inquiry to the closing of the deal, providing moving quotes to clients and invoicing for every move.
- Ensuring all files are compliant with company guidelines and standards.
- Entering data promptly and accurately into the company database system.
- Resolving complaints and potential issues quickly and effectively, liaising with other managers and departments when necessary.
- Actively seeking ways to improve the moving service by asking questions and offering suggestions.
- Develop strong working relationships within the moving team, with other departments, and other relevant third parties (subcontractors, suppliers etc.)
- Ensure all documentation is received by relevant parties in a prompt manner.
- Keeping all parties involved in the moving process fully up to date of the progress at all times to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Previous experience working in the moving and relocation industry
- Excellent attention to detail
- Enthusiastic and adaptable attitude to work
- Able to work well under pressure
- High level of professionalism at all times
- Proficient in Word, Outlook and Excel.
If you are interested in hearing more about this exciting opportunity, please contact Alchemy today!