- Create a company specific ESG programme, define goals, and track progress and results both internal and external through our supply chain partners.
- Compile and measure what the company is doing now, develop plans and goals for the next few years.
- Ensure that data measurements are accurate. Working with outside sources to analyse and offer certification where appropriate.
- Find partners and establish programmes that will allow their personnel to participate while also allowing the business to contribute to the community.
- Develop and enhance the company public relations in all sectors. Ensure customers (important key consumers, future customers, and clients who they are relocating) as well as supply chain and our personnel are informed about our quality and cost savings.
- Obtain the appropriate certificates, ones that will be acknowledged by their clients, RMCs, and businesses.
- Aspire to be a long-term market leader. Obtain the number 1 move ranking in the United Kingdom.
- Where necessary, implementing new compliance Guidelines and sustaining existing Standards.
- Actively Auditing systems, practises, and records.
- Educating and coaching personnel on all areas of the high Standards they strive for.
- Teach and retrain personnel about industry compliance standards and best practises.
- Address any staff compliance concerns or queries.
- Stay current with internal compliance standards and company objectives.
- Prepare and conduct audits with regulatory agencies including FIDI and BAR.
Required skills and expertise:
- Established Operations Leadership responsibilities.
- Project management experience, including working with key stakeholders and monitoring changes from start to finish, with results quantified.
- Ability to discover greater possibilities.
- Ability to operate with the "long term goal," making continuous progress toward our future objectives.
- Excellent communication abilities and a willingness to engage with all stakeholders.
If you would like more information about the ESG & Quality Manager role, please send us your CV to Alchemy today.