This successful individual will have an extensive background working in the Corporate Housing space in a sales management role.
The EVP Sales Management will join the executive leadership team to lead the national sales team and manage all sales and business development functions. This role does not require direct selling and is a management focus role.
The EVP will work directly with key internal stakeholders to devise and implement successful sales strategies, to spearhead the company’s sales growth and development.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a sales leader with proven experience in the Corporate Housing sector to join an established company with great ambitions and plans for continued growth!
- Oversee the entire sales function for all key service offerings within the business (corporate housing, furniture rental, relocation services).
- Develop and implement company-wide sales plans for all areas of the business.
- Identify opportunities for securing new client accounts and sales, as well as driving growth in new markets.
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to produce effective marketing strategies that support overall sales targets and goals.
- Manage a large sales team, including providing training, support and motivation.
- Build effective relationships with company owners and work in partnership, taking ownership of sales and growth strategies for the business.
- Create and present reports to company owners on sales strategies, sales and growth targets etc.
- Act as a figurehead within the company, sharing updates, reports on growth and other successes to employees.
- Strong sales management background within the Corporate Housing industry is essential.
- Knowledge of Relocation, Corporate Housing, Global Mobility and/or Furniture Rental sectors.
- Experience managing and motivating a large team of sales professionals.
- Commercially minded and able to design and implement successful sales strategies.
- Previous experience working with Executive leadership reporting to C-suite.