The successful candidate will play a key part in the maintenance team making sure that every client is happy with the accommodation that they are provided with.
Responsibilities of the Facilities Manager:
- Respond to client enquiries regarding move in and out whilst making sure the property is 100% compliant with health and safety.
- Ensuring the surrounding area of the property is clean, maintained and any damage repaired.
- Assist with all property duties, including inspections, fixing and reporting
- Identifying of any property issues
- Liaise with contractors on larger projects within the properties
- Providing an efficient and positive customer experience
Experience & Qualifications:
- Previous experience in Maintenance or Facilities
- Full driving licence is required
- Demonstrated history of multitasking
- Excellent attention to details
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Conflict resolution skills would be advantageous