The Financial Controller will oversee managing the daily accounting processes, which will include, but not be limited to billing and rating, revenue sharing, cash management, accounts payable & accounts receivable.
- Make sure that all income is entered accurately and that consumers are promptly billed.
- Arrange for the weekly processing of payroll.
- Make sure that commission drivers and salesmen are paid accurately and on schedule.
- Concentrate on monthly operational outcomes. When needed, share findings, and make recommendations to the president of the company’s office.
- Complete a monthly bank account reconciliation.
- Take charge of and monitor the balance sheet.
- Take care of all state and federal reporting obligations.
- Work together with other associated offices to make it easier for unpaid bills to be paid.
- Take the required actions to guarantee that all rightful business receivables are collected.
- Possess a bachelor's degree in finance or accounting.
- Have at least five (5) years of experience in a mid-to senior-level accounting or finance position.
- Intermediate-level Excel proficiency.
- Showcase excellent communication abilities and keep a cheerful disposition.
If you're interested in finding out more about this role, then please contact Alchemy Global Talent Solutions today!