If you’ve got a keen interest in the art world and for this position, most importantly a full clean driving license, then perhaps we’ve got the role you’re looking for!
We’re currently searching for Fine Art Driver to work within a specialist Fine Art & Storage company located in New York.
Responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining a highly organised storage space based on customer requirements.
- Handling a variety of precious objects and carefully preparing art for transport, this may sometimes include the loading/unloading of trucks.
- Complete complex installations and problem-solve, often going on location to clients’ properties to conduct the installations.
- Preparing artworks for viewings as required.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction by catering for any special requirements listed by each job.
- Inventory control duties, making sure that available resources are correct and up to date.
- Some administrative duties may be required for invoicing purposes, inventory management/labelling, driver logs and quality control.
- Correctly disposing of waste packing materials.
- General warehousing duties may be required.
- Previous art handling experience or other warehouse/relevant industry knowledge.
- Must have a full and clean driving licence, CDL license a plus.
- Must be physically capable of correctly operating warehouse equipment. e.g. hand trucks and dollies.
- Collaborative, organised and able to prioritise.
- Keen attention to detail and problem-solving skills.