We are representing a well-established Fine Art Logistics supplier in their search for a Fine Art Logistics Coordinator based in Paris.
Responsibilities of the Fine Art Logistics Coordinator:
- Coordinate the transportation of Fine Art pieces from A to Z.
- Maintain a portfolio of clients.
- Maintain consistent communication with clients and suppliers.
- Inform and advise clients about customs requirements, legal obligations, and services available.
- Communicate with galleries and events via telephone and in person to ensure Fine Art pieces are collected on time.
- Keep all relevant documentation regarding the logistics process (imports, exports, domestic, storage, bonded warehouse).
- Create quotes with deadlines, payment terms, GTC and requests for deposits.
- Complete the relevant paperwork, such as CERFA documentation and storage and transport contracts, and send orders to the various departments, ensuring they are carried out correctly.
- Reserve appropriate means of transportation with service providers (air, land, and sea), and oversee their execution.
- Handle any complaints relating to insurance, customs, and transportation.
- Lead the maintenance of various dashboards (e.g., accounting).
- Travel between Head Office and the Warehouse as necessary.
Requirements of the Fine Art Logistics Coordinator:
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a comparable position.
- Strong knowledge of the Fine Art Logistics Coordination process.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Bac + 2 or equivalent.
- Project management and communication skills.