The Fine Art Logistics Manager will be responsible for warehouse and logistical operations, servicing internationally recognised Museums, Art Fairs, Art Galleries and Auction Houses.
- Develop annual budgets for the Asia Fine Art Logistics operations.
- Pay close attention to Fine Art market trends and identify new and diverse opportunities.
- Keep up to date with competitors in the Fine art Shipping and Fine Art Logistics space.
- Build client relationships with influential figures within the Fine Art sector.
- Work closely with other members of the Operations Team and Finance Team to manage Profit and Loss.
- Extend and adapt the companies Fine Art services, including location expansions into other states.
- Undertake strategic business development.
- Lead all existing Fine Art teams to ensure all operationally requirements are met.
- Build rapport with Fine Art vendor decision makers.
- Manage Service Provider and Vendor functions.
- Successfully manage the warehouses, fleet and Fine Art handling teams across the business, paying close attention to the training and supervision requirements of individual teams.
- Ensure the Hong Kong department sufficiently provides support to the global fine art network.
Skills and Experience:
- Educated to a degree level.
- Relevant managerial experience from a commercially driven environment.
- Knowledge and experience of Budgeting/Forecasting procedures and policies.
- Ability to provide market analysis and trading reports.
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities, not limited to change delivery, people motivation and management and strategic direction.
- Understanding of the local, regional, and global fine art market.