Your role as Fleet Sales Manager is to meet national sales targets in the area of direct sales to fleet owners.
Responsibilities of the Fleet Sales Manager:
- Directing overall offers across the board for the entire company, from A to Z. Starting with the customer visit, creating requirements, creating business proposals, negotiating, accepting a price, creating contracts, placing an order, and overseeing the delivery.
- Assisting any other parties, such as builders and merchants, in carrying out their portion of the job.
- Recognising and reacting to market developments and trends in the areas of products and commercial services by frequently visit important clients.
- As a liaison between the customer and the head office, you represent the entire brand. You strive to cultivate a favourable perception of the brand and foster client loyalty.
- Managing integrated offers in their entirety with other departments, including the components, finance, and A/S service sections.
- Frequently taking part in client events.
Skills Required of the Fleet Sales Manager:
- Technical and commercial understanding of electric vehicles and mobility solutions.
- Bachelor's degree and at least two years of experience in the automotive fleet sector; and two years of experience in the electric car market.
- Fluency in Dutch and English languages. French or German would be advantageous.
- Ability to turn complicated offers into a successful deal and to guide them through the entire organisation from A to Z.
- Strong business acumen and ability to communicate well with clients.